Friday, June 24, 2011

Where to next?

The title of this post has been the question of the month for...well, two months now. To stay in Texas, or not to stay in Texas, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the stings and burns of outrageous insects/plants, or to take arms against a sea of sunburns, and by vacating end them. For now, I'm going with option B.

For those who don't know yet, I've taken a job as a multi-media technician (fancy term for driver/grunt/projector setter-upper) with Camfel Productions. Starting in August, I'll be driving around a 5-state region with another female technician showing a 40-minute video (produced by Camfel) at school assemblies. We'll mostly be living in hotels and get to go sight-seeing during our time off. I probably shouldn't be this psyched about living out of a van for the school year, but I'm super excited!

Sooo, since my internet access may be spotty come August, I'm jumping on the "I'm starting a blog to update multiple people at once/I feel lazy" bandwagon (no offense to other bloggers. That's just my reason). Stay tuned for the adventures of Reeb and the Unfortunate Soul Who Ends Up Touring With Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment